onsdag 19. februar 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014 - Round 2

Tri-Shutter Card
 
I chose blue as my color scheme to the monochromatic 3D card.
All is hand-cut with scissors or scalpel.
 
The paper I used is Bazzill in colors: Admiral - Thyphoon and Stonewash, Bazzill Dotted Swiss in the colors: Deep Blue and Rip Tide. Decorative paper on the Balloon is from Papirdesign - denim.
 
The lyrics are stamped on Bazzill Powder Blue and in Norwegian. On the front it says: Congratulations on the great inside the card reads: The Journey is the beginning of the adventure. The small one says: Good Luck.Text temples come from North Star Stamps. Stamp pad I use is Adirondack - Denim.
The stamps of Balloons comes from Stampers anonymus.
 
I also embroidered with blue thread decoration. I punctured the sheet in a pattern before I sewed by hand. Decorated With Pearls - dark blue from Papirdesign.
 
The edges of the Balloons is embellished with Stickles - Midnight Blue and it`s used blue twine to attach the basket. The ribbon is Seam ribbon - winter white and its stained with Denim ink.
It is used 3D foam pads on the decorations.
 
I hope you enjoy my work and vote for it.
 
 


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar